December 20, 2010

A New Project : The Ráthfaiche commission

It's been really busy here, 
As soon as we installed the St.Brigid Mosaic it was straight into work on 
another commission that I was really happy to get,   I'd hinted at it here .   

It's another school project , here's a little sneak peek....





































There's a time capsule element 






























A living sculpture element,







































A Mosaic element 


























With lots of blues 





























and circles .....


The snow and frost have put paid to our getting it finished before the year was out , 
It's just as well really,  christmas is  coming and I  better do something ...........



My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.