June 9, 2010

An afternoon in Meath.

I was in the 'Royal' county of Meath last week , hopefully I'll be able
to tell you why later but it was a beautiful day and after my meeting
we went to the gorgeous Bellinter house for lunch.




























It was my first time there and I  loved everything about it ....here's a little bit of the drawing room





































another bit ..thats us in the right corner...




























and another  bit  that shows the cow hide flooring ....especially for Richy ...




























The games room, with a mini grand piano in the corner and the lights are  a really clever use of the silver service .





























 In the grounds, up close and personal to Diarmuid Gavin's lollipop pod ( chelsea flower show 2004)




























and then,


























on the way home , we saw a much more suitable setting  for cow hide.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.