March 25, 2011

Tutorial : How to make a sofa in 5 easy steps

1: Draw your design
do some drawings


2: Transfer your   marks to wood and then cut them out
make some marks on wood and cut it


3: Make patchwork piping cord
make some piping


4: Make some loose covers
make some loose covers


5: Cover framework with fabric
cover framework with fabric


6: Et Voila !
et voila aussi  1




After you've finished that you might want to use your newfound knowlegde to perhaps ,
 like us, make a smaller one seater version .
and while your at it

Bon chance mon amis.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.