January 27, 2011

Everything you need to know about the second year of the jaboopee blog

It feels like it was only this day last year I was doing a post titled
everything you need to know about the first year of the jaboopee 
blog. 
two for joy


So to commisserate celebrate , some blogging highlights from the second year. 








juxtapose the joys of parenthood and family holiday 1972
                                              Our Family Holiday 1972


Photographic juxtapositions here






Photobucket
The proposal application outfit here






The proposal application result here






aesthetic theme 1 Flowers in my work
This " seven aesthetic themes to my work "  post had a very prophetic ending.









  
Skulduggery here










Photobucket
The collage and assemblage results here 








Invisible Wardrobe  3
The invisible wardrobe here with a moving one here





mise: drawing room
A guest post here







The smoke and mirror report here 





The reasons why I've not been blogging so much here







me in my bathroom
Being in House and Home magazine here








me n breegeen
Being St.Brigid here






full size
Seeing St.Brigid here










All the St Brigid work in progress posts are here




There is one further highlight that I was too shy to blog about ,
I think it may astound you ,






i knit a hat

I knit a hat 

Thank you 
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.