March 21, 2010

Today I am wearing a proposal application

Photobucket


Last Friday was deadline date and the proposal was duly hand delivered
Even though that is me , I cannot lay claim to that hand .


I would like to show you some images for the project but that might be a jinx too far
I'll do that another day.
Instead i'm going to show you something else.
Photobucket
I'm really pleased with how wonderful the crocuses are looking in my back garden


My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.