March 2, 2010

A bit of Spring Sunshine in the House.

Now that there's a nice bit of spring sunlight coming into the bedroom I thought
I'd give you a little peek of the new blue walls
bedroom sunshine mar 2010

In keeping with the theme of this blog which is showing off showcasing
the things I've made, I'd like to humbly draw your attention to the following:


The Curtains, Pelmets and Tie-backs have all been designed and made by Moi.

The mannequin on the left is a work in progess and I have great plans for him that involve my collection of
Men's ties. Today, however he is modelling for you one of my original designs...the 'GIRL-TIE'
i.e a scarf for a girl made by delicately handsewing 2 men's ties together.

One of these ties bears the insignia "Nepal Police" ....
I don't know if this is a good thing or not ?

Is is just me ,or does everyone else think I'm a genius very shy?

My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.