January 5, 2010

2009 review continued

Continuing this week of  2009 reviews  ( seeing as i've done nothing yet in 2010)


I never knew at the start of 2009 that I'd have a blog and would be sharing all this.
Knowing you have an audience or even an  audient......changes things.....


 So I started showing off my  "Portrait as a Toy " work,
 aka "Episodes from our lives as depicted by kept and found children's toys"  . 
Then I made more , and,.... for other people too. 
portraits as a toy : photo montage
1. fionn came to rue the day....., 2. laura and michele, 3. ms fat to fat,

  I started taking photographic portraits  like these.......
some of my portrait as a ......
1. elaine and joe- portrait as the books we are reading, 2. joe and elaine - portrait as shopping bags, 3. portrait of cait as her desktop,



My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.