December 23, 2009

A christmas poem from ME to YOU

 This post by the very amusing, articulate, poetic and  exceptional chocolate fudge maker  Mise  prompted me 
to enter the Some Blind Alleys  christmas poem competition.  (It's an old 'poem', i gave a christmassy title to)
 Incredibly, I didn't win, and my crys of "who do they think I am ? " went unheard.
 But all is not lost because, Here now , for your delectation is the illustrated version of that poem . 

FAT her  Christmas 
by Elaine Prunty
ms fat to fat

Consider this a christmas card , from me to you, dear reader.

 I hope you and yours have a merry little christmas time. 

My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.