November 16, 2009

mosaics mosaic






Today, a photo mosaic of some of my exterior mosaic work
My creation


1. splashback whole, 2. orbitals 2, 3. wave mosaic, 4. Riverbank 2, 5. Bloom, 6. Flow detail, 7. cow parlour light box, 8. bathroom floor "mosaic floor", 9. swirl, 10. The seven year old tree : front, 11. drop in the ocean : all the colours, 12. kitchen mosaic floor


Very busy in the studio.....
Preparing for tomorrow .......
All will be revealed .....
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.