November 26, 2009

Other uses for lampshades : part 306

Last Halloween , the in-house photographer dressed up as a cupcake
One of my accumulated  lampshades  became the paper case .
Photobucket



Ques: So then what do you do with a  lightshade that had  the wire support mechanism  removed
as it's been worn as a cup cake ?

lampshade woven base
Answer:  Firstly, Weave a base using piping cord.

Question : Then what do you do with it ?

Answer : Come back  to Jaboopee's  on Monday to find out  !
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.