September 16, 2009

'un' is no fun

unsuccessful

Result just in for this proposal ,
....oh well....
As my good neighbour Eileen says " if it isn't for you ,it'll pass you by."

I seem to be spending most of my time lately putting proposals together.
Here's the list of the, to do, the doing and the done ,
1:the STN one {done,sent last thursday }
2:the SC one {done,sent sunday}
3:the NGR one {done, sent tuesday}

4:the SPLCl { in the middle of doing}
5:the MMPLlA {to do}

I'll be so glad to have these out of the way, but UNfortunately it'll only be to make
way for the fresh hell of tax returns and cleaning my studio.

My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.