August 24, 2009

crochet lampshade : a post of its own


Seeing as I'm so busy in the studio just now and you were
so complementary about my crochet lampshade ,
I thought i'd give it a post of its own.





In fact, my first ever post as a blogger was about that very lampshade
if you'd like to see that click here .

I'm also trying to suss out how to make photos appear bigger and
this is to experiment with that ....
if your only seeing half a picture then i've not got it right yet!

edit: oops so that didn't work
if you click on image you can see it in full
but heres the smaller image which blogger seems to only allow ,
when i have a bit more time i'm going to work out how to do this
properly





























My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.