July 17, 2009

My studio

a little glimpse around the studio























studio guardians,























studio reflected



















my little wellie
and my trusty bradawl


















the 4 of us plus, the 3 of them
























I found that green man on the beach,
he used to live outside my bathroom


1













Someday soon, I'm going to do a posting about the making of my studio ,
I've lots of before, during and after photos.....
In the meantime, have a very HAPPY WEEKEND

P.S. computer gasping along ,demise imminent .....


My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.