May 20, 2009

Bloom Garden Project : An Update

I've been working up, down, over and round the clock on
the piece I'm going to be exhibiting at Bloom.

As I mentioned earlier I don't want to give to much away,
I'm going to gradually introduce you to the piece with
some sneak peeks...

The circular wall on which the work is to be hung is 9m long .

I'm making 15 circles that will be embedded flush into the wall,

The starting point for the decoration of each circle was
the idea of 'a drop in the ocean'














This is the plan, but it'll be in the round.

This is my studio and a look at all the materials I'll be
incorporating into the work











































































































































A little sneak peek, side-on





















To be continued..........
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.