May 22, 2009

Bloom Garden Project : Update no. 2

Just thought I'd give you another look at how
things are going in the studio on my piece for bloom.
I'm more than exhausted and have a few more days of it ,
so just some photos of the work in progress










































































































Phillipa, this is the roygbiv I was talking about.



















































Don't they look good enough to eat?
Have a very happy weekend.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.