April 30, 2009

Mosaic work : 'Bloom' Picture

This is a photo of my "bloom" mosaic, looking resplendent
in a lovely sunny garden on a beautiful summers day.



















I know its difficult to imagine now, but soon, it will be summer
and we will all be dining al fresco in our lovely sunny gardens.

If you'd like to see more of my exterior work please click here .

I can't give too much away now as nothing is finalised ,but I've some very exciting news about proposal no. 1 , { hint: a clue is in the title}

Also, I'm really delighted that heather over at skinnylaminx has mentioned me and shown some photos of my work on her latest blog post,  yay!  I'm famous in south Africa now!!!  :) 
{and Dee, wait until you see what piece of work she's featured} ,  


My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.