March 18, 2009

Mosaic work: Mirror 54

This is one of my favorite mirrors,
I liked the idea of turning that
whole framed mirror thing on its head...

and like the kit kat ...biscuit/bar conundrum....
 
Is it a picture? ,Is it a mirror?
It's a picture and a mirror.
It's a mirror, round a picture and
It's a picture in a mirror.

......Just enjoy it!
























This is 50cm square and I'm working
on doing a much bigger 1m squared version,
I'm getting the mirror laser cut so there'll
be no joins visible.
I'll let you see it when its finished .


Please click here if you'd like to to see more of my mirrors
The lovely photographer Sarah Doyle took this picture.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.