March 19, 2009

Glass Mosaic : Bees & Butterflies

I've been searching through my photo files and came across these.
I forgot I had these photos.

They are photos from the Butterfly splash back I'm always talking about !
Its such a nicer alternative to tiling isn't it.?
There are 6 Butterflies in the mosaic , one
for each of the family members that live in this
gorgeous home.
There are also some bees and ladybirds buzzing around!







































I love the two little bees in this photo, and that textured red
glass I used for the poppies was perfect.











































This photo shows my signature detail, the letters e &  p in a circle.
There's a detail shot of that in the Jaboopee banner above.






















It's one of my favorite mosaics , I put a huge amount of time and thought into it.
Its full of details.
Happily ,I know where it lives and I do occasionally visit.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.