March 3, 2009

Toy- Portraits 5

Continuing the introduction to my "Portrait as a Toy " work,
aka "Episodes from our lives as depicted by kept and found children's toys"

Today's portrait is from our trip to Barcelona in 2006 ,

I will never forgot Caits big scared eyes looking at me from the other side of the doors
 of the metro train as it left the station ....and that 45 minute wait to see if she came back.


 




































It all ended happily ever-after.
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.