February 26, 2009

Toy- Portraits 3

And again another post to introduce the work I call
"Portrait as a Toy / Episodes from our lives as depicted by kept and found children's toys"(phew)!

Today's portrait is 'the one where' ......Cait in her exuberance to show off her brand new silver iridescent Doc Martens accidentally gave Fionn an unmerciful kick in the head




























I love it that Rue means " bitterly feels the consequences of"
They all lived happily ever-after .
My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.