February 1, 2009

mosaic floor

Even though it is officially now February ,it is nonetheless Sunday so I don't really officially start "making things" until tomorrow.
I will definitely be making something tomorrow as I start a textile printing class given by
liz nilsson, it'll be every Monday for the next 6 weeks and I 'm really looking forward to it.

In meantime I'm going to see what a post looks like that details some of the process of making the mosaic floor we completed in December.
Photo of floor in situ to follow ( No pressure Frank)



















My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Glass Artist, Surface-decorator, Designer, Sculptor and maker of all sorts of other things. This blog is where I document my work in progress
©
All images are property of Elaine Prunty aka Jaboopee
All my work is original , and unless otherwise stated
all the images are taken by me.
If asked, I will be happy to permit use of my images ,
provided full accreditation is given.